After getting the run-around to terminate this HORRIBLE predatory phone insurance, I discovered they were still withdrawing payment.I called and again had to speak to 3 agents before they sent me to their supervisor who said they could only reimburse me partial payment!

I plan to send a letter to their corporate office in CANADA...need I say more? aye? I lost my job a few months ago and these people could care less. Why because their service is $7.99 multiplied by the number of phones they will insure.

Are you aware that there is a $250 dollar deductible?!That is probably more than the phone is worth.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unhelpful and argumentative. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "this is a theft" of esecuritel cell phone insurance and associated monetary loss in the amount of $43. Esecuritel needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned esecuritel cell phone insurance in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Esecuritel.

Had an Experience with Esecuritel?

Comments

Why should strangers care that you lost your job? Grow up. These ppl are not there to hear about your woes..

their corporate office is in GA