Have been paying this company 9$ per mo for 3 yrs when making claim for replacement for damage I thought I was buying obama care!This is so difficult to make claim then received a replacement phone that was worse than the broken one it was to replace.When calling back to complain spent another 30 min losing business calls going thru all the application questions I had the week earlier.

This is why insurance today is not worth the frustration.Will be doing charge back on the $169 additional will lose the 36 mos X9 =324 flushed down the toilet way of the future!!!!!!

Review about: Esecuritel Cell Phone Insurance.

Had an Experience with Esecuritel?

Comments

Senior Life Insurance sales person is a liar. Senior Life Insurance "My mother passed away on 06/01/2017 and on 07/10/2017 I received a letter saying that the policy was being contested because..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more Liberty Mutual Insurance - Bad Faith Company Liberty Mutual Insurance "My husband is a Dentist in Bernville, PA. On June 23rd of last year we arrived at our place of business to find out that it had been destroyed by..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet scam claiming outrageous services and products YET works out of an Abandoned building. Since google Maps has serviced US HOLE in ONE can..." Read more FEMA - What tha..... TALK ABOUT GETTING IT. FEMA "I WAS RAN OVER BY A RENTA CENTER TRUCK 12 27 2016 after three monthes of phyisical theraphy two spine surgeries i learned to walk again well i took a..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more