I have a Motorola cell phone and bought eSecuritel insurance. I had a software issue and brought it ti the Verizon store. They tried to fix it, to no avail. The Verizon rep, then called eSecuritel and they informed him the insurance for full coverage expired the day before, which it did based on paperwork. They wanted $144 for a phone and shipping.

Considering it was a software issue, we pleaded our case, to no avail. The Verizon rep., wisely recommended I call Motorola. I did and within a 2 min. phone call I was being sent a phone for free.

This reinsurance is a scam.....They don't send phones back to the manufacturer? Considering the volume they go through, I can't believe there isn't an agreement between them, and if there isn't, then the managers of the company are incompetent.

Either way, I looked on eBay and found the same phone for $90. So....that will be my insurance from now on. These phone insurers are nothing but a scam!!! They can easily be replaced by the consumer buying a spare phone for less then the deductible they charge.

Review about: Esecuritel Cell Phone Insurance.

Had an Experience with Esecuritel?

Comments

Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more Lbc Express - Shitty service Lbc Express "21st i wasnt at home so i didnt know if it came or not but, but when i ask my mom she said nothing came. So I waited the day..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more