This company is such a waste of time, money, and effort. Do not, DO NOT get cellular insurance from them.

My iPhone broke and Apple told me it'd be $429 to replace. eSecuritel was the $200 deductible plus the $50 fee plus $9/month for 24 months. Adds up to $466. They sold me on it in the first place by telling me it'd be cheaper than replacing my $1000+ phone outright.

Not true, but what's $37 for some security? Well, when I got my new phone back, it wasn't the right colour. I was peeved beyond belief. Apple would have been able to give me the right colour, but since it's in eSecuritel's policy, they wouldn't.

What a total waste.

I'll be cancelling my insurance plan by the end of the week. I wouldn't sign up for this service if it was free.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Esecuritel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Esecuritel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Esecuritel and esecuritel iphone cell phone insurance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments