I received notification that my insurance coverage would be terminated unless I updated my credit card immediately.I don't even have the phone they listed on the paper, though they DID have my phone #.

Calls to the company were met with an answering machine and then they insisted that I update my card. They were certain they got the wrong phone listed, but that yes, I did have an account with them. I called my current phone supplier, and NO I do not have them as an insurance supplier.

The only connection I could figure: Verizon used to use them, and I USED to have Verizon...months ago.SCAM.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of insurance coverage from Esecuritel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Esecuritel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Esecuritel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Esecuritel?

Comments