100% full Not resolved

Tried to gain access to my account on their website. The site requires my cell phone number prior to getting access. After inputting my cell number, the site returned some garbled error message (red text overwrite below where I entered my cell phone number).

I also called the service to stop the insurance and they sent me on a run around to my carrier.

I'm not sure why at least 100 words are required to document this issue as I've already done so. I think 50 words would have been plenty, but that's just me I guess. I'm now pissed at this website as well. What a happy day.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of esecuritel website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Esecuritel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned esecuritel website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Esecuritel.

Had an Experience with Esecuritel?

Comments

If the insurance subcription is not registered in your name then it cannot be cancelled, that's what I've been told. And yes sometimes they cannot cancel it for you because there's no cancel button.

Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Toco Warranty - Review in Insurance category  from New York City, New York Toco Warranty "SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. SCAM. I refused to go further with conducting business with TOCO after reading these disturbing reviews and for the second time I have been harassed..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Farmers Insurance Group - "Do the right thing!" Farmers Insurance Group "I deal with all insurance carriers and farmers is one of the worst. I am a roofing contractor in Colorado and have 2 clients one husband & wife 40 +..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Swagtron sent me a dangerous unit, refused to take responsibility afterwards Swagtron "I sent in a swagtron scooter for tire replacements in August. They sent me back my unit with multiple unauthorized repairs done, including a replacement engine with fewer gear options...." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more