Tried to gain access to my account on their website. The site requires my cell phone number prior to getting access. After inputting my cell number, the site returned some garbled error message (red text overwrite below where I entered my cell phone number).

I also called the service to stop the insurance and they sent me on a run around to my carrier.

I'm not sure why at least 100 words are required to document this issue as I've already done so. I think 50 words would have been plenty, but that's just me I guess. I'm now pissed at this website as well. What a happy day.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of esecuritel website and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Esecuritel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned esecuritel website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Esecuritel.

Had an Experience with Esecuritel?

Comments

If the insurance subcription is not registered in your name then it cannot be cancelled, that's what I've been told. And yes sometimes they cannot cancel it for you because there's no cancel button.