Tried to gain access to my account on their website. The site requires my cell phone number prior to getting access. After inputting my cell number, the site returned some garbled error message (red text overwrite below where I entered my cell phone number).
I also called the service to stop the insurance and they sent me on a run around to my carrier.
I'm not sure why at least 100 words are required to document this issue as I've already done so. I think 50 words would have been plenty, but that's just me I guess. I'm now pissed at this website as well. What a happy day.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I was targeted I feel by scammers. Feel I was manipulated into a situation. Shortly after severing half a finger off. Had to use force to defend myself..."
- "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "Hairsisters is a corrupt company. They sent me a wig in a color I did not order. A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."