Houston, Texas
100% full Not resolved

Tried to gain access to my account on their website. The site requires my cell phone number prior to getting access. After inputting my cell number, the site returned some garbled error message (red text overwrite below where I entered my cell phone number).

I also called the service to stop the insurance and they sent me on a run around to my carrier.

I'm not sure why at least 100 words are required to document this issue as I've already done so. I think 50 words would have been plenty, but that's just me I guess. I'm now pissed at this website as well. What a happy day.

Review about: Esecuritel Support.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Esecuritel Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $20
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with eSecuritel?

Comments

If the insurance subcription is not registered in your name then it cannot be cancelled, that's what I've been told. And yes sometimes they cannot cancel it for you because there's no cancel button.

Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies - Farm Bureau Insurance Is Horrible Tennessee Farmers Insurance Companies "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..." Read more Hole In One International - YES THEY ARE The Worst See my story of going banckrupt dealing with them Hole In One International "I worked with a few different companies in the sports industry then these jokers at Hole in One International Odds on Promotions came around when I was a bit..." Read more Encompass Insurance - Encompass insured ticketted for causing accident. Encompass denies claim! Encompass Insurance "9/17/14 at 1245 PM. Encompass insured driver in a Jeep Grand Cherokee made a lane change without checking to see if a vehicle was next to her. I was in..." Read more Hole in One International Lawsuits Hole In One International "I was involved in the Trump Hole in One Dispute and this company that did the SCAMMING and . . . they were brutal in disparaging other companies when after..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more