eSecuritel - Added Advanced Device Protection Plan to my Tablet - unauthorized
I ordered a tablet with my cell service from Sprint.Then I got a letter from this business stating this service was added to my Tablet, and they would be charging $13.00 for this service on my monthly Sprint bill.
I didn't authorize this and Sprint has NO record of it! This business' "customer service" agent said I had to go back to Sprint about it.
I did, and Sprint verified there was NO such service ordered or added to my Tablet.
When I tried to send a letter to them, the Post Office said the address listed at the bottom of the letter I got from them was not valid.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Added unauthorized service and charges to my sprint bill
- Reason of review:
- unauthorized service added to my Sprint Tablet
- Preferred solution:
- NO charges from your company on my Sprint bill because it was NEVER authorized, nor does Sprint have any record of adding your service.
- Product or service
- Esecuritel Holdings Advanced Protection Pack
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "Bought a laptop this Christmas from BB's website. It would have been a great deal for a 2.4Ghz processor, 4G of RAM and a Tb of hard drive. ..."
- "Ive ordered JXD S5100 game tablet (device) for my son on 20th november 2012. I received package begin January 2013. After opening and examining device, i figured there is no..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "On April 7th, 2016, I, Sara Torres, attempted to open an account with a 3rd Party Financial Institution with an opening account balance from a Cash Advance off the Netspend..."
- "Setting out to buy a new 5th Wheel RV? It was a close call between the Forest River Cardinal Brand and the Open Range 3x model - both seemed very..."
- "After receiving email confirmation for products bought from The Sewing Outlet company, I try by email to change the shipping address and name of the recipient.Did the same also by..."