eSecuritel - Added Advanced Device Protection Plan to my Tablet - unauthorized

I ordered a tablet with my cell service from Sprint.Then I got a letter from this business stating this service was added to my Tablet, and they would be charging $13.00 for this service on my monthly Sprint bill.

I didn't authorize this and Sprint has NO record of it! This business' "customer service" agent said I had to go back to Sprint about it.

I did, and Sprint verified there was NO such service ordered or added to my Tablet.

When I tried to send a letter to them, the Post Office said the address listed at the bottom of the letter I got from them was not valid.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Added unauthorized service and charges to my sprint bill

Reason of review:
unauthorized service added to my Sprint Tablet
Preferred solution:
NO charges from your company on my Sprint bill because it was NEVER authorized, nor does Sprint have any record of adding your service.
Product or service
Esecuritel Holdings Advanced Protection Pack
Review category
review #662732 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with eSecuritel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 11 #1110105

So, do you think esecuritel magically obtained your information? Sprint had no information because IT'S NOT ACTUALLY SPRINT! It's the AUTHORIZED DEALER OF SPRINT, like Target for example.. You should know where you bought the tablet from, so go complain to them..

0 1 Reply

Apr 02 #1138212

With hackers and fraudulent activities so prevalent, I DID complain to the company CHARGING my account. Clearly, I have more heightened awareness of such things than you do. So you're "sour grapes" - boo hoo!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.